Friday, May 2, 2008

My Best Digital Friend in the WWW

I am very stoked because I just convinced my friend Jacob Garn to create a blog. Now that I go to school out of state and he is moving to Washington, it's been harder keeping in touch. Still, out of all my friends, he always sends me the best emails, and we've done a respectable job of staying "digital friends." 

I am really excited about this guy having a blog because he's probably one of the most creative people I know. Anyone who has lived with me has probably seen his art all over my room. He's a little genius. Plus, his blog is called "STOP EATING MY BRAINS." Who couldn't get excited about a blog name like that?? Check it out...
Jake as a bearded mountain man. (above) 
A small example of his cool art work. (below)




1 comment:

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.