Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bunny cake Bunny cake


Bunny cake, Bunny cake, you are such a funny cake!

that was the song I was singing all easter as I created these...

The family. 
Flopsy, Mopsy, and lil' cotton tail.

Whitney's cake on the left.
the egg dyeing bunch.

Psychadelic eggs. Pink and green and aquamarine.

 the colors, children!

I personally could not stare this one in the face without becoming hysterical.  


These are the baby bunny cupcakes that I gave to random people.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!!!

3 comments:

Jake Garn said...

awesome!

Lucas and Annie said...

Aw, I love your bunny cakes! I'm sad I didn't get one this year :(

Chase & Tricia said...

How fun! I thought of the bunny cake tradition when I was walking through our local grocery store. They had a bunny cake!!! I thought, you cannot sell bunny cakes in the grocery store! They must be homemade! Looks like you all had fun. I heard you were coming home for a few days. So, is the band going big or what!!?!?! Miss you!