Okay Brace yourselves. Some of this may come as a shock. I hope none of you will change your opinion of me, and love me for who I really am. All right. I'm confessing....
Things I feel ashamed for not liking:
1. Taco Bell
2. Harry Potter
4. pool parties
6. the chocolate chips in chocolate chip cookies
7. that "I kissed a girl" song
8. baby carrots... or any carrots for that matter.
9. That "525, 600 minutes" song.... ugh! shoot me in the face.
10. all the "Go Green" propaganda. Please stop.
11. Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey. I never thought they were hot, and I never will. I don't see what all the fuss is about.
12. Will Ferrelll. With the exception of Elf and maybe a few other films/skits, I don't think he is funny.
13. Sonic commercials. I didn't know that people actually thought they were funny.
14. Those awful trojan warrior-looking sandals that I've been seeing in fashion everywhere. These are really hip right now. I tried to be open minded, but I just can't like them.
Things I should be ashamed for liking:
1. The O.C.
2. the sorry excuse for burgers at McDonald's/Burger King that only cost 49 cents.
3. kids movies
4. the greasy hole-in-the-wall mexican food, wherever it can be found...
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Almost everything in the organic section at the grocery store
10. Global Warming
11. The Scion XB
12. Sleeping on the couch
13. diagramming sentences.
14. Those trunk monkey commercials, or anything with anthropomorphized animals.
Feel free to confess your personal shame, or lack thereof, in the comment section.