Wednesday, June 1, 2011

natural woman

I heard my little brother singin' this song around the house today, and I almost died. . .


The thing is, every time he got to the word "woman" he would just fade out and not finish the phrase. I was cracking up, "Dude, are you seriously singing that?" I think most people would be worried if they heard their little brother singing "Natural Woman."

He responded jokingly,

"If only this song applied to me, it would be the perfect song."

Luckily, I know this kid just loves that ol' soulful kind of music and is not singing his actual feelings here. Still can't stop laughing about it though. All through the house. . .

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL!!!! YOU MAKE ME FEEL!! YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURAL . . ."

You have to admit that it is a pretty great chorus.

1 comment:

Jane said...

hahahaha. this is way good.