Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TAGGED!

Yes. I've been waiting way too long for this. I've desperately been wanting to be tagged for these revealing questionnaires. As for my subscribers, it is your lucky day. Now you'll get to know the real Holli... starting with my favorite TV shows:

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Lost
2. The Colbert Report
3. Hannity & Colmes
4. Project Runway
5. That 70's Show
6. Freaks and Geeks (oldie, but goodie)
7. PHOENIX SUNS BASKETBALL!!
8. America's Funniest Home Videos... I thought that I grew out of this, but I started watching it with my little nephews and I realized that it is still funny. Sometimes you need a little slap-stick humor.
* I was going to write The Office, but the truth is, I haven't seen an episode in forever. The office crew and I seem to take our off-seasons at the same time. I will catch up one day!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Attended the performance of Oedipus the King, and watched Ralph Fiennes (A.K.A. "Voldemort) gouge his eyes out. Okay, he didn't... but there was a lot of fake blood. Yikes!
2. Saw the first snow in London as I was sitting some warm cream of broccoli soup. There was a nice aesthetic to it.
3. I let one of my roommates cut my hair with common paper scissors. I'm usually distrustful to this sort of thing. But the results are in... and she did a great job. Thanks Anna!
4. I contemplated writing my Humanities paper...
5. I pondered the future of our nation
6. I had a political Youtube adventure on my designated spot on the stairs. I'm turning into a political junkie!
7. I listened to Laura Ingraham's podcast "We're as Mad as Hell," and it made me as mad as hell, and I felt like sticking my head out the window and yelling to London, "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"    ...but I didn't want to disturb my roommates. haha.
8. I ordered a free pocket constitution from www.heritage.org.
Just in case somebody tries to violate my rights.
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Romeo and Juliet in Strattford
2. The Phantom of the Opera
3. Halloween!!!
4. Paris
5. Les Miserables
6. Eating out. I do it a lot here. Gelato in particular is great. 
7. Nov. 4th... well, kind of.
8. Eventually going back to the States and seeing everyone again. As much fun as I'm having, I still think of everyone back home!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Right now-- Tuk Tuk (great thai restaurant here! and its cheap!)
2. Teton Thai (Rexburg)
3. Cafe Rio!!! 
4. Chipotle
5. The Rainforest cafe-- mostly for the robotic jungle animals
6. Apparently pizza hut is gourmet here
7. Gelato Mio
8. This isn't really a restaurant, but the Grilled cheese man at the Borough Market is TO DIE FOR!! How will I go without that in the states???


8 Things On My Wish List
1. A good President
2. For the dollar-to-pound exchange to even out
3. for the economy to make a grand comeback
4. for prop. 102 in AZ to pass
5. to write an amazing song and play it for lots of people
6. to influence someone in a profound way
7. to travel the world
8. To get one of those geeky wi-fi t-shirts that reads the signal strength in the vicinity... haha

This is my grown-up christmas list!

Tag 8 People
Ummm...

I'm tagging
Tricia
Jheri
Alison
Jake
and whoever else wants to do it!



I hope that was intriguing enough for you. Now you know the "real" me. haha.
 
cheers.

5 comments:

alison said...

YES! you make dreams come true everyday.
i'm glad you did this so now it isn't so awkward for us to be bunkmates anymore.

Jake Garn said...

America's Funniest Home Videos!? That is true humor. But I havnt seen that show in a long time.

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE GOING TO PARIS?!! AHHHH! you'll love it. i look forward to the pictures.

Chase & Tricia said...

This is soooo wonderful to know the "real" you! I love the pocket constitution so no one violates your rights...that is a very good idea. I think I might do it as well. Let us see pictures of Halloween in London. We miss you in the states...me in Texas and the rest in AZ and CA!

Afton LeSueur said...

I was checking your blog for more amazing pictures of London, but this was still nice. You're just so fun to read about!