Tuesday, December 20, 2011

happy birthday to me



+ i'm declaring this my official birthday "theme song." i'd be dancing to it all day if i wasn't at work.

+ thank you husband for the big, tasty  breakfast you made me at 5:30 am

+ for warming up the car and waiting for the bus with me

+ the love letter was nice too

+ thank you BYU-I for sending me a birthday email, even though i don't plan on joining your alumni association

+ thank you new version of ldsjobs.org for launching successfully today

+ thank you office friends for bringing me birthday cookies and singing to me

+ thank you unknown person for bringing the hummus, greek yogurt dip, and pitas to the office today. i probably ate about half of it.

+ thank you for all the birthday wishes from friends and family

+ thank you husband for having secret birthday activities planned for tonight. i can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeves.


my birthday is a pretty nice day.


DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!

No comments: