Friday, June 22, 2012

THE PEAKS!

Holli's first Peaks...


I can't believe I have been living in Provo this long, and I have only BARELY discovered Seven Peaks. 
For the longest time, I didn't even know that a water park existed right down the street from where I lived!
Same thing with Utah Lake. What?! There's a body of water over THERE?!? shoot.
Yeah. Kinda embarrassing.

Anyway, it was as though a magical world unfolded before my eyes. 
And with my Pass of all Passes, you'll know where to find me every Saturday for the rest of summer.
Where are all my other pass holders?
 Let's hit the Peaks!!

I think my only disappointments were as follows:

1.  All the coolest/scariest-looking slides were not in operation.
2.  WAAAYYY too many prego ladies wearing bikinis. YIPES. Seriously ladies. You are totally traumatizing any desire I had for motherhood. 
3.  Jacob beat me down the Avalanche every time, even though he CHEATED!!
 

2 comments:

leean robinson said...

I've actually been on most of those scary rides, but its been a while. Sorry that so many were shut down. Hopefully, over the summer you can experience ALL of them. You are my kind of girl!

Unknown said...

don't you dare claim you didn't know about seven peaks and you were my roommate for a year. puhleaze. i know for a fact you passed on the opportunity to go with me and amy! i'm glad you went though it's a magical place to catch an std. i miss seven peaks.