Saturday, November 7, 2009

Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?

One of my favorite parts about going home is visiting my sister and all of her adorable children. This time I was surprised by much Noah was talking and SINGING. Listening to him sing his primary songs and "who took the cookies from the cookie jar?" just tickled me.  He's so precious.



That last "couldn't be!" is so funny!



a sun. . .  BEAM!!!


Gracie wanted to sing for me too. This is a song she learned at preschool.
 


And then Kaylee started singing for me! Oh man. Every time this girl sings I am inspired. Who knew such a big sound could come out of a little girl?? She's got some major pipes.
 

There is nothing I love more than being entertained my Jheri's kids. I am so happy that there are THREE new little ones on the way in my family! Jheri, Tricia, and Tressa are expecting. Hooray for nieces and nephews!

No comments: