Sunday, August 14, 2011

3 days

bridal shower/moustachio fiesta with the utah girls last weekend. . .


I just have to say the past few weeks of my life have been incredible. I have felt so much love from my friends, family, and even complete strangers as we have come closer and closer to the wedding. It warms the heart just to know how much people really DO care about the big events in your life and see the wonderful ways they show it. The gifts, the showers, the volunteers, the kind words, and even the smallest gestures have meant so much to me. Getting engaged was obviously very exciting for me, but I have to admit that the task of actually planning a wedding was extremely daunting from the very beginning. But thanks to everyone who has been so kind and supportive, I have loved every step of the way.

Today all of these feelings really smacked me in the face-- especially after going through the temple for the first time, and then having a wonderful shower thrown for me by friends and family. I feel incredibly lucky to have so many great people in my life. The engagement process has not only brought me closer to my fiance, but to everyone around me. i love all of you.

No comments: