Tuesday, January 10, 2012

24








+ Jacob surprises me by picking me up at my office in SLC, so i don't have to ride the bus on my birthday. I literally screamed when I saw him! I couldn't believe he came all the way out to salt lake to get me. 

+ dinner at the Banana Leaf for Sri Lankan and Singaporean Cuisine: I had avocado juice and masala curry with roti paratha. Jacob ordered the Sri Lankan beef kothu. we loved it. 

+ Jacob surprises me again by taking me to see The Nutcracker, performed by the utah regional ballet. definitely the best Nutcracker I have ever seen.

+ cake and candles at our house


It was the first time me and Jacob have been able to spend my birthday together, and it was a lovely lovely time. just the two of us. 

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

super sweet! good job jakey :) glad you had a happy day.

Megan said...

Glad you had a good birthday!! I've always wanted to see the Nutcracker. Looks like such a great date! happy birthday!!