Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Anniversary Road Trip: TUACAHN

After we escaped the flash flooding in Las Vegas, we headed staight up to St. George to see Aladdin at the Tuacahn ampitheater. Surrounded by gorgeous red rocks, this might've been the coolest outdoor theater performance I have ever experiencedand the desert-y feel was perfect for Aladdin. We were a little worried that it might rain on us, but luckily we stayed dry and bundled up with sweaters and blankets for a show in the cool night air.





Best part of the show?
THE CAVE OF WONDERS WAS IN 3-D!!!
Blew my mind.

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

JeALOUS!!! That is all I have to say.

leean robinson said...

Looks so fun!! Will have to remember this place and try to make a show with my sweetie. And even though I love my son, Jacob, can you pleaseeee get him to wear better t-shirts when you guys are going out?