Thursday, May 2, 2013

40.5 weeks

Well, I'm officially "overdue," folks.
One more belly pic, just for kicks?

"2 LEGIT 2 QUIT"

This is what an overdue pregnant woman looks like.
No. This is what an overdue pregnant woman in a 90s "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" shirt looks like.
One with a really good attitude.

It's been strange seeing all the baby announcements on facebook from other women who had due dates right around minemost of them after mine. Strange and jealous. I feel like a ticking time bomb, and am ever anxious waiting for my time to come. Sometimes when my phone rings, I get excited and think Oh that must be someone calling to tell me my baby's coming! And then I remember that doesn't make any sense. Your brain stops working right days like these.

I guess little one isn't ready for the big world just yet, and there's no rushing these things. If she's anything like her mom, she hates being rushed.

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Amen to not rushing!!

Jordyn said...

I can't believe this baby girl! Definitely doing things her way haha

Aleisha said...

hahahaha that cracks me up about your phone. you silly.