Thursday, April 5, 2012

conference come together

Oh, how I love conference. It always seems to come at the right time every timewhen I need a spiritual refresher. This time I had the pleasure of taking my family to a few live sessions in Salt Lake. They had never been before. And especially with Sky getting ready to leave on his mission soon, it was a special experience to attend together.

the salt lake temple.


My friend Kari came down from Rexburg to come with us!


Sky brought his girlfriend, Heather. They are cute.

Mom and Dad in the conference center. We were so close!


It was a fast and furious trip for my family, who drove all night from Phoenix to make it to Provo Saturday morning and drove back Sunday night so they could work on Monday. But at least for me, it was definitely worth it. It was a wonderful thing to attend conference as a family. Memories were made.

1 comment:

Afton LeSueur said...

It's funny, I think I've seen/met you mom a hundred times, and that picture might be the first time I've ever seen your dad! Such a man of mystery!