Thursday, April 12, 2012

happy birthday, jakey

Untitled
smiley face breakfast. i thought it would look more cute and less creepy.

Untitled
birthday presents!!

Untitled


Poor Jacob. I made him get up at 6 am to eat his birthday breakfast and open his presents before I went to work.
He was a good sport.

Untitled
Because it is his Michael Jordan birthday (23), i had to make him a jersey.  I know. I'm such a dork, but he was pretty stoked! WHAM BAM SLAM!

I wish I could spend the whole day with you, but I hope I at least made your morning special. 
 Thanks for giving me a husband to love.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

That pancake is so funny! I'm still laughing!

leean robinson said...

You are welcome ("giving you a husband to love"). Except for a few moments in highschool Jacob was a joy to raise. Happy Birthday Jacob!