Monday, November 12, 2012

Magic Song: BRICK HOUSE


Three great moments from the weekend:
  1. Winning a FREE tub of Triple Brownie ice cream via raffle drawing at Smith's. Turns out, I'm lucky stuff. 
  2. Holding a $600 yorkie pup at a pet store we found in Orem that has real live puppies in the store! I FELL IN LOVE. Wishful thinking so hard right now.
  3. Major car-dancing sesh to the above song when it magically played on the radio. I wonder how my dance moves will evolve when I have a beach ball-sized bellyshould get pretty sexy.
shake it down shake it down shake it down shake it down now...

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

We use to be frequent pet store visitors. Then the grandparents got a dog. I was always so shocked at the cost of those puppies! You WON ice cream?! That isv awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

leean robinson said...

Have I mentioned that Dad & I saw the Commodores in concert up in SLC many, many years ago. We LOVED it!! I love this song, although I'm not sure the message is all that great. But the music part just makes you want to get and move.

Brittany LeSueur said...

And now I am singing in my head. I replied to your comment on my blog but I don't know if it notifies you so I will respond here too. The unsweetened chocolate is just a giant candy bar like thing in the baking isle. I didn't know either! So hopefully that helps