Monday, November 5, 2012

Magic Song: SAY YOU DON'T MIND




Found this song on Sucre's playlist of songs that inspired her album "A Minor Bird." I love the strings and the "cinematic feel." As this track plays, I can't help imagining a character with an unknown story walking down some charming city street as the opening credits roll. What is he doing? I suppose he could be mailing a postcard to an old lover or perhaps buying...ummmm...  candy?

CANDY.

Yep. I guess that's the most creative thing prego-Holli's imagination could come up with. Perhaps a dead giveaway that I've been dreaming of Sour Patch Watermelons for the past week? I think the next post I write should be a list of all the foods/treats I love right nowyou know, so people know how to properly congratulate me on the big news. eh?

Oh yeah, and I like this song.


No comments: