Friday, October 21, 2011

CHEMISTRY RULES!




Last night, Jacob and I celebrated National Chemistry Week by attending BYU's Chemistry Magic Show. Along with the cookies 'n cream liquid nitrogen ice cream they were selling for $1 in the hallway-- it was pretty cool. They did all kinds of crazy experiments, explosions, and even made some kind of green fire tornado-- still can't get over that. it seriously looked like something from Dragon Ball Z.

Leaving, I kinda felt sad about my English major--regretting that I could've gained some serious scientific powers by being a chemistry major--GREEN FIRE TORNADOS!!! I mean, WHHAAA?!?

oh well. English majors are. . . kinda cool!

Seriously though. I think they are doing more of these magic shows this weekend. I urge you to go! fun times for the friends and fam. But if you don't go, here's a recipe for liquid nitrogen ice cream if you are a domesti-chem super-genius.

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Marie said...

yes, science majors rock.

we made your cookies today and everybody loved them! nice change from the chocolate chip muffins we make every year.