Friday, April 12, 2013

Birthday Boy

Dear Jacob,

I really love this photo of you...


I've been looking at it a lot lately and hoping that our baby girl inherits that
same gap-tooth-nautical-stay-puft-marshmallow-munchkin-baby look from you.

By the way, she still has 12 hours to decide if she wants to share a birthday with you!
However, if she also inherits your humble nature and indifference to the spotlight,
she probably won't want to steal your thunder.

Well, I could say a lot of things to you on your birthday,
but it would probably get really mushy really fast,
and so I'll spare publishing it on the internet for all to read.

Just accept my two birthday wishes for you:

to have a wonderful day
and know that you are loved times

love,
holli 

p.s.
BONUS WISH: to get all your homework donebut if you don't, know that it will be okay. You're GRADUATING!!! and we're going to TUCANOS TONIGHT!! GONZAAAAGA!! *kid president dance*

No comments: